If you’re looking for a simple, low-mess and low-odor deep fryer that produces small servings, the Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Deep Fryer can’t be beat. It’s size is perfect, it can fit easily on the counter top and has a basket big enough to fry a large amount of chicken or fries when you have guests.
Exterior handle lowers food into the oil with the cover closed to prevent spattering. Removable pot with nonstick cooking surface. assures quick and easy cleanups. Big six-serving capacity in a compact-size deep fryer. Adjustable thermostat permits easy selection of the desired frying temperature. Locking cover prevents spattering and reduces odor. Removable air filter absorbs odors. Handy indicator light lets you know when the oil is ready for frying.
It cooks enough for 2 servings at a time, do not overload. It has a nice list of features and cleans up nicely. The basket is very handy, the temperature guage and ready light work well and the lid with vents and a filter help reduce the grease smell in your house.
- Perfect for chicken, shrimp, french fries and more.
- Adjustable thermostat permits easy selection of the desired frying temperature. Handy indicator light signals when the oil is ready for frying.
- Locking cover prevents spattering and reduces odors. Extra-large viewing window lets you monitor frying without opening the cover.
- Charcoal air filter absorbs frying odors. Exterior basket handle lowers food into the oil with the cover closed to prevent spattering.
- Frying pot is removable for quick and easy cleaning.
- EASY to clean. The oil pan is separate and pulls out easy.
- BIG fry basket. Larger capacity than any of the others.
- Locking cover with a usable size window.
- Secure power cord. this unit’s cord stays in contact very well.
- Odor filter. The unit has a little replaceable charcoal filter that cuts down on odors.
- Not suitable for large quantities
- No timer.
The Presto 05442 deep fryer is a nice looking, easy to use fryer. It works well, but it did really put out quite an odor when I used it the first time. It does heat up pretty quickly and I like that it stays cool on the outside. Easy to use. Easy to clean up. Cool to the touch and stores well. Makes terrific fries! I would definitely recommend!