You aren’t going to fry food every day, so why spend big bucks on a fryer? The presto 05420 is a great value, this petite deep fryer makes four big servings with just 4 cups of oil. the temp setting is perfect, and the food that you can make with it tastes great.
A compact 7 inches in diameter, the fryer features easy controls for precision frying: it automatically maintains the proper frying temperature, letting you focus on cooking instead of fussing with the controls. The fryer features a snap-on lid, so you can store oil right in the fryer for reuse. All surfaces are nonstick for tidy cleanup. A hand scoop is included with the fryer for easy stirring, lifting, while the attached handle makes the fryer easy to move around the kitchen. The fryer has a two-year limited warranty.
- Saves money on oil; Efficient 4:4 oil-to-food ratio makes four big servings with just four cups of oil
- Built-in, preset thermostat for perfect frying every time; Nonstick surface, inside and out, for easy cleaning
- Handy scoop lifts, drains, and serves; No messy basket; Compact size for easy storage
- Makes crispy french fries, shrimp, chicken, onion rings and more
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Great fryer for such a low price.
- Clean up and changing oil is simple.
- Milled steel bucket, cast aluminum base.
- Inside has a permanent synthetic non-stick surface.
- Cheap and simple, a very compact and minimalist package overall.
- This fryer isn’t for families with young children or dumb people.
- Doesn’t have a lid to stop the occasional spatter.
overall the presto 05420 is a very simple fryer. If you are a more heavy-duty fryer, then you might want to look into a fancier one. The exterior is not cool-touch, and there is no basket. If you only do small batches of things, and don’t really fry that much, or even if you do, then this will be a great fryer for you.